The first and most important recipe is...Cheesy Rice (I picked this one because everyone asks for cheesy rice.)
- Organic jasmine brown rice is the best rice to use (Trader Joe's) or basic brown rice.
- Make rice. I usually make huge quantities and I don't measure anything.
- Heat some chicken broth
- Parmesan and medium cheddar cheese grated
- Dump rice into casserole dish and stir in the Parmesan cheese
- Cover the dish with the cheddar cheese and pour in the hot chicken broth and stir it all up. With the rice hot it melts the cheese.
- It's ready. Cover the casserole dish and put it in oven on warm to keep it warm and it bakes a little bit.